-
How to access & configure internal modem through KNOPPIX
I liked knoppix very much but my problem is accessing internet through Knoppix.
When I boot my CD it runs very fine & accepts all of my hardware except my PCI modem.
In my Win. XP the same modem is shown as Intel (R) 537EP but in the Knoppix session when I run 'KUDZU' it is not
even detected. Infact when I try to configure "Internet' through GUI i.e through the icon on taskbar of knoppix, Knoppix runs
some program & then shows that I've got a 'PCI SmartLink Modem' Now Please help me.
Similar Threads
-
By Sebastian99 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2008, 08:03 PM
-
By cegas in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-16-2005, 07:13 AM
-
By ottosykora in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-02-2005, 11:58 PM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By tb75252 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 01:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99