Update:
Knoppix 3.8.2 solves my problem!!
However, it would still be nice to get a HOW-TO for creating a Debian package of the Mad-Wifi drivers for Knoppix. Any takers???
-jj
Hi,
Can some Expert please help me by compiling the latest madwifi code and package (Debian) so that we can use it in Knoppix (3.8.1)?
I have a new wifi card (Planet WL-3560 - cardbus). Someone (Joel) did this for a previous version but I am told by the madwifi guys that I need the latest. I have tried to compile this but have not been sucessful![]()
I would be so appreciative if someone could help me.
Regards,
jj
PS see this thread for more info: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
Update:
Knoppix 3.8.2 solves my problem!!
However, it would still be nice to get a HOW-TO for creating a Debian package of the Mad-Wifi drivers for Knoppix. Any takers???
-jj

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99