Update:
Knoppix 3.8.2 solves my problem!!
However, it would still be nice to get a HOW-TO for creating a Debian package of the Mad-Wifi drivers for Knoppix. Any takers???
-jj
Hi,
Can some Expert please help me by compiling the latest madwifi code and package (Debian) so that we can use it in Knoppix (3.8.1)?
I have a new wifi card (Planet WL-3560 - cardbus). Someone (Joel) did this for a previous version but I am told by the madwifi guys that I need the latest. I have tried to compile this but have not been sucessful![]()
I would be so appreciative if someone could help me.
Regards,
jj
PS see this thread for more info: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
Update:
Knoppix 3.8.2 solves my problem!!
However, it would still be nice to get a HOW-TO for creating a Debian package of the Mad-Wifi drivers for Knoppix. Any takers???
-jj

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49
Ubuntu 26.04 LTS – 3 DVD Set Desktop - Server - Studio Edition - Grade AAA+
$13.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99