-
Junior Member
registered user
Can someone compile the latest Madwifi and pckge for Knopix?
Hi,
Can some Expert please help me by compiling the latest madwifi code and package (Debian) so that we can use it in Knoppix (3.8.1)?
I have a new wifi card (Planet WL-3560 - cardbus). Someone (Joel) did this for a previous version but I am told by the madwifi guys that I need the latest. I have tried to compile this but have not been sucessful
I would be so appreciative if someone could help me.
Regards,
jj
PS see this thread for more info: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
Similar Threads
-
By gazelle in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 03:01 PM
-
By torstenv in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 01:29 PM
-
By tankd0g in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 07:35 AM
-
By RookieDDZ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-15-2004, 02:43 AM
-
By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00