-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Cuddles
I can vouch for the speed... I am running an AMD 64bit, and using Kanotix 64, it does
burn
Me too! I've been driving myself crazy looking for the control in KDE that slows down the key repeat, because if I accidentally hold down a key longer than half a second, it repeatttttttttttttsssssssss. I love the speed, but I waste most of my saved time hitting the backspace key! What dumb thing am I overlooking to control this?
jd
Similar Threads
-
By BubbaCola in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 09:40 AM
-
By unamiccia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 06:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Macintosh System 7 OS Software 8 Floppy Disks Manuals Original
$99.99

Vintage Apple Mac OS X 10.1 Puma Upgrade CD Box M8621LL/A (2001) Factory Sealed
$22.00

Vintage Apple Controller Card 820-0427-A Printed Circuit Board PCB Assembly
$47.50

Vintage Apple Super Serial Interface card ll-apple ll llplus lle 670-8020-A 1981
$99.00

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Lime Green iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$59.99

Apple lle Computer Vintage Computer Model A2S2004 untested/no bottom feet
$125.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Apple Hand Controllers for Apple IIe/IIc Vintage A2M2001 w box and instructions
$149.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99