-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Cuddles
I can vouch for the speed... I am running an AMD 64bit, and using Kanotix 64, it does
burn
Me too! I've been driving myself crazy looking for the control in KDE that slows down the key repeat, because if I accidentally hold down a key longer than half a second, it repeatttttttttttttsssssssss. I love the speed, but I waste most of my saved time hitting the backspace key! What dumb thing am I overlooking to control this?
jd
Similar Threads
-
By BubbaCola in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 09:40 AM
-
By unamiccia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 06:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99