Quote Originally Posted by j.drake
Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles
I can vouch for the speed... I am running an AMD 64bit, and using Kanotix 64, it does burn
Me too! I've been driving myself crazy looking for the control in KDE that slows down the key repeat, because if I accidentally hold down a key longer than half a second, it repeatttttttttttttsssssssss. I love the speed, but I waste most of my saved time hitting the backspace key! What dumb thing am I overlooking to control this?

jd
Only can think of in KControl... It must be in there, has to be...

( 1 ) KControl -> Peripherals -> Keyboard ---> "Enable Keyboard Repeat", "Delay", "Rate"
( 2 ) KControl -> Regional & Accessibility -> Accessibility -> Keyboard ---> "Sticky Keys" | "Use Sticky Keys", "Use Slow Keys" | "Rate", "Use Bounce Keys" | "Delay"

Best I can come up with, hope it helps,
Ms. Cuddles