What exactly are the differences between these two??
I want to build some modules to put on a remastered cd, so I need the kernel-headers plus I will probably want to recompile the kernel.
What do I need and which of these do I need?
So for Knoppix 3.8.1
kernel-headers-2.6.11 OR
kernel-headers-2.6.11-1 AND DO I NEED
kernel-kbuild-2.6-3 ?
kernel-source-2.6.11 OR
kernel-tree-2.6.11?
When I've used apt-get install to install kernel-source it created the directory tree under /usr/src/kernel-2.6.11 irrc. Also what symlinks are required for all these?

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
$170.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99