Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: apache-dev -> broken packages

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Barcelona (Spain)
    Posts
    8

    apache-dev -> broken packages

    Hi,

    I'm trying to setup a midgard cms engine in my knoppix box, however I need to install apache-dev.

    I tried several approaches (some of them drove me to "another" reinstall of knoppix ), and I haven't succeeded.

    Well, the error from apt-get [-f] install apache dev results in:
    Code:
    Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
      apache-dev: Depends: apache-common (< 1.3.27-0) but 1.3.27-0.1 is to be installed
    E: Sorry, broken packages
    I'm boldly starting now an dkpg --force approach, but I'd really appreciate if someone "enlightens" me with a better / correct solution. I'm just a newbie... but already hooked on knoppix

    TIA,

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Podunk, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    470
    you might want to try:

    apt-get -t unstable install apache-dev

    which will look in the unstable repository instead of the testing repository.

    rock

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Barcelona (Spain)
    Posts
    8
    That worked fine .

    Thanks a lot !

  4. #4
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    68
    I did the install as described above.

    However /etc/init.d/apache start does not see to work. How do I start apache-dev?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    31

    I want to install midgard to.

    I install apt-get -t unstable install apache-de
    Want more do I have to install to get midgard on my debian box, I can;t seem to find a working package link?? Please help.

Similar Threads

  1. apache 1.3 --> 2.0
    By jpiranha in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2004, 01:57 AM
  2. apache 2.0
    By jpiranha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 11:49 PM
  3. Broken packages?
    By muczy in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:38 PM
  4. Removing broken packages in dselect/dpkg
    By leecming in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 06:42 AM
  5. E: Broken packages + xlib6g
    By pau in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 11:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On) picture

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)

$300.00



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29



Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ picture

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ

$350.00



Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard picture

Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard

$50.00



ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical  - USA Seller picture

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller

$29.99



SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2 picture

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2

$70.00



Indus GT G.T. for Atari External Floppy Disk Drive w/ Case & Power Adapter picture

Indus GT G.T. for Atari External Floppy Disk Drive w/ Case & Power Adapter

$299.00



UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE picture

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE

$34.25



Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set picture

Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set

$20.00