-
Cheatcode needed for modprobe bttv i2c_hw=1 card=0x71
Hello guys,
I have a Twinhan PCI DVB-T card and it is necessary to load the module with the options i2c_hw=1 and card=0x71.
Otherwise the system will crash. The KNOPPIX autoconfigurator doesn't know this options.
On my Ubuntu Warty installation I have to blacklist the bttv module and load it later with the right options.
How can I achieve it with KNOPPIX 3.8.1?
-
Is this fixed after a year or do I produce a useless coaster when I burn an actual knoppix on cd?
There have been 170 hits. I assume anybody who has a tv card and needs to load the bttv module with the right parameters is interested in a solution - e.g. blacklist the bttv module in grub already to load it manually.
Similar Threads
-
By ganesh_narayanan_cm in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 05:17 PM
-
By JLJR in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2003, 01:36 AM
-
By hadrien001 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:45 PM
-
By RB in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 08:22 PM
-
By faiz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-18-2003, 07:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99