Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Mouse Pointer Theme ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    22

    Mouse Pointer Theme ?

    I very much like the default mouse pointer that knoppix uses but I cant seem to find the theme name for it, If any one knows it I would appreciete it. I would like to use it on other linux computer running mepis

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    93
    I believe the package is called artwiz-cursor.
    Code:
    apt-get update
    apt-get install artwiz-cursor

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    22

    Thanks, DuckDodgers

    Thanks,DuckDodgers
    Have installed it and is working good, One thing I noticed is theme is not showing in control center under mouse themes I guess apt installs it as default but does not put it under themes as choice in control center. If I change it with other theme I guess I would have to use apt to get back again. Just Wondering ?

  4. #4
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    93
    A little more information for you. I copied the description from kpackage.
    artwiz futuristic mouse cursor for x11 Artwiz fonts are small futuristic ASCII and mouse cursor fonts for X. This package only contains artwiz mouse cursor font. Install xfonts-artwiz package for various artwiz fonts for X. . This package does not contain a x-cursor-theme. This package contains a bdf font that replaces X's core cursor font. Do not install this package if you want x-cursor-theme.

Similar Threads

  1. changing the mouse pointer in KDE??
    By redhawk in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 06:58 PM
  2. Knoppix - mouse pointer
    By PR_J in forum Laptops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:43 AM
  3. Very strange Desktops and mouse pointer
    By Dooley in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 02:17 PM
  4. N00B: Mouse pointer help.
    By VenomX in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2003, 09:32 AM
  5. How can I change the mouse pointer?!
    By PsycoX in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


HP PROLIANT  TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM picture

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM

$195.00



HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS picture

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS

$199.00



Supermicro 505-2   Server picture

Supermicro 505-2 Server

$280.00



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99



Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS picture

Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS

$249.98



Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram picture

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram

$960.00



Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram  240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ* picture

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*

$369.99



SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS picture

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS

$299.99



Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset

$149.99



Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset

$149.99