-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks, DuckDodgers
Thanks,DuckDodgers
Have installed it and is working good, One thing I noticed is theme is not showing in control center under mouse themes I guess apt installs it as default but does not put it under themes as choice in control center. If I change it with other theme I guess I would have to use apt to get back again. Just Wondering ?
Similar Threads
-
By redhawk in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2006, 06:58 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:43 AM
-
By Dooley in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By VenomX in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 09:32 AM
-
By PsycoX in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 16GB 2x8GB DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM Server RAM M393A1G40EB1-CPB0Q PC4-17000
$70.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
![[LOT OF 20] Samsung 32GB DDR4 PC4-2133P ECC Registered LRDIMM Server Ram picture](/store/img/g/FjQAAeSwROdqwns0/s-l225/-LOT-OF-20-Samsung-32GB-DDR4-PC4-2133P-ECC-Registe.jpg)
[LOT OF 20] Samsung 32GB DDR4 PC4-2133P ECC Registered LRDIMM Server Ram
$3000.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Lot of (2) Micron MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6E1SI 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC Memory
$114.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

SK Hynix 32GB DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM module (Model: HMA84GR7JJR4N-WM)
$449.00