-
Kppp will initialize Modem, Dial, but then disconnect
Hello, Everyone. Thank You for allowing me to visit here...
I am having a problem with my Kppp Dial Configuration window. I was able to find the proper com port in linux, but all Kppp will do is to initialize the modem, dial, and after the service connects, I can hear the "digital bird", but then it immediately disconnects, or times out, as you guys say....I am at a lost. I am using a Pentium I, 133 MHZ with 82 MB ram, and a 100 MB knoppix.swp. Everything else works but the dial up. What gives?
Thanks, from a guy with bags under his eyes......(Mike)
Similar Threads
-
By petrotraficante in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 04:34 AM
-
By brianinmaine in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 08:45 PM
-
By panthrax in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2003, 11:39 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 02:41 AM
-
By FarAway in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 10:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$73.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99