-
I am having the same problem but I have WINDOWS 98 se.
I have gone round and round with this. I replaced knoppix with 98 and then went back because 98 I had to find all kinds of Drivers that were not on the disk. I can see the Windows drives on KNOPPIX but not the knoppix on Windows here my setup.
[global]
workgroup = MYGROUP
netbios name = MYcomp
security = share
[data]
comment = Data
path = /home/jrichards
force user = jrichards
force group = user
read only = no
guest ok = yes
I Have been working on this for weeks Help
Similar Threads
-
By Jadeyez in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-12-2006, 12:25 AM
-
By thermopyl in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-2006, 12:35 PM
-
By Girtych in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-26-2004, 02:56 PM
-
By viagrus47 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 04:13 AM
-
By wardialer in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 12:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00