I have the same problem. If anyone had some suggestion .....
Someone told me to modify the blacklist of hotplug, but I don't know if it's the right solution.... I'm working on it!
Hi,
How/Which file do you edit to specify what modules are automatically loaded? I've tried editing /etc/modules, but this appears to get overwritten each time Knoppix reboots. I would like to automatically load the "evdev" module because Knoppix doesn't appear to recognise the Synaptics touchpad (I've installed the driver and everything is fine except for the loading of "evdev").
Thanks!
g
I have the same problem. If anyone had some suggestion .....
Someone told me to modify the blacklist of hotplug, but I don't know if it's the right solution.... I'm working on it!

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99