Cheatcode sheet says the if you add 2 to the list of cheats it should boot runlevel 2 and not load X11
I.e. knoppix 2 nofirewire nousb noswap nosmp noaudio noagp
Hello,
Aplogies in advance if this is a routine question.. I am struggling to get knoppix running on an old p-pro 32meg server. It dies when attempting to start x11, how do i tell this thing that I don't want x? I am currently using knoppix-txt nofirewire nousb noswap nosmp noaudio noagp, I just want to boot get network connectivity and dd my imho POS SCO os to an ftp site.
THanks for any pointers.
-Aaron
Cheatcode sheet says the if you add 2 to the list of cheats it should boot runlevel 2 and not load X11
I.e. knoppix 2 nofirewire nousb noswap nosmp noaudio noagp

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01