Knoppix boots ups from CD, installs all hardware and works fine. But...
I have three partitions on the hard disk, all with NTFS. Knoppix can read the two of them, that have the "Everyone read" permission. However, when I try to open the third partition, which has stronger NTFS permissions ("Read" permission only for specific accounts), the disk appears empty (it mounts automatically, it's just empty when I open it with a disk explorer).
Is there any way to read this partition? Could I somehow supply a valid Windows 2000 username and password in Knoppix, so that I have access to the filesystem?

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99