-
Installing knoppix to hard drive
Hello. I am brand new to Knoppix. I am trying to install Knoppix 3.8.1 to my HD. I run the knoppix-installer script, but when I get down to the partitioning part, cfdisk (I think) tells me that I do not have permission to write to the disk. The hard disk is blank totally with no partitions defined.
Can anyone give me a detailed description of how to install to my hard disk??
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By RicktheBrick in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2008, 09:32 PM
-
By algebraic in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 10:28 PM
-
By linuxnewbie01 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 03:55 AM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 06:39 PM
-
By stupidkid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 06:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99