Hi,
that's my first attempt with linux so bear with me.
I am trying to install on an old Pentium I have at home but I have got this error from KNX2HD:
------------------start screen dump ------------------
root@1[knoppix]# knx2hd
gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image: /usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk/btn_nrm.png
All fallbacks failed.
See /usr/share/doc/gdk-imlib1/README.fallback.
** WARNING **: Pixbuf theme: Cannot load pixmap file /usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk/btn_nrm.png
gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image: /usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk/btn_hl.png
All fallbacks failed.
See /usr/share/doc/gdk-imlib1/README.fallback.
** WARNING **: Pixbuf theme: Cannot load pixmap file /usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk/btn_hl.png
gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image: /usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk/btn_d.png
All fallbacks failed.
See /usr/share/doc/gdk-imlib1/README.fallback.
** WARNING **: Pixbuf theme: Cannot load pixmap file /usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk/btn_d.png
swapon: /dev/hda5: Device or resource busy
/usr/share/knoppix-installer/modules/00-dialog.bm: line 128: gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image: /usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk/btn_nrm: syntax error in expression (error token is "ERROR: Cannot load image: /usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk/btn_nrm")
----------end screen dump ---------------------
I know someone in this forusm suggests not to use Knoppix for HD installation but I am using the Live CD version on my company laptop too.
Can somebody help me ?
Thanks

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Seagate Constellation ES.3 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | ST2000NM0033
$40.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$69.95
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99