-
Junior Member
registered user
hd install on a old fedora install
Hi,
I just did a hd install of knoppix. This use to have Fedora Core 3, using grub as the boot loader.
When I reboot after the hd install, it hung at the startup and all I can see is the word GRUB on the screen.
What should I do?
BTW, this is a notebook and I should still have WinXP on this notebook.
Please help me.
Thanks,
Charles Li
Similar Threads
-
By Streetch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2006, 11:21 AM
-
By seshomaru samma in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 09:15 PM
-
By ovidiu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By nishtya in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98