Love my new Canon Pixma iP3000 because it prints great photos and text and the Ink Tanks are easily refillable BUT!!!
When I use Knoppix there is no driver for it, and I have tried almost of the drivers in the Canon list and found none that work well. Most give me one half size output. I contacted Canon but they state they do not provide drivers for Linux. Any Ideas?

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$95.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$69.99
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99