The system will always "suddenly" be busy,
and I almost can't do anything in the X window.
even if I want to reboot, it's too slow to restart the computer.
also, I want to use "top" command to check my computer.
However, it's still too slow to show anything.
whenever I see my clock is slower than my watch, I know the system is almost down.
another thing i would like to mension is screensaver.
screensaver will certainly crash my system and I can do nothing.
perhaps a problem of my video card? (ASUS MX4000, nVIDIA)

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs Lightproof Storage Bags with
$38.98
Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs Lightproof Storage Bags with
$38.98
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Vacuum/Air Duster Super Power Mini Car Vacuum Cleaner 4-in-1 air Blower Gun
$64.35
Octa Vacuum Vacuum Dock Whale Tail-Tablet Mount for iPad, Galaxy, Surface More
$33.12
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99