-
Monitor locked to 60Hz in w2k regarding new kernel/xfree
I've used Knoppix's 3.1 CD just only once(before an hour), but it makes me veeery angry!
After i reboot to w2k my display driver was unable to set refresh rate on my Samsung monitor(96kHz) higher than 60Hz. It is, of course, inacceptable for me.
I tried to completely uninstal display driver(R8500) and also monitor driver, but after reinstalling it is the same!!!
I mean, that when I exit knoppix, I should'nt select:"save session" or so.
My monitor is al the time running on PP(++) mode, despite it has NEVER before used this mode !!!.
At last, it is now unable to reach resolution upper 1600x1200 (more is virtual desktop) despite before 2048x1536x60Hz, makes no problem.
I hope someone could help me, cause this is VERY BIG PROBLEM for me.
Knoppix, i like it, it's nice and usefull, but this event makes me very carefull.
!! PLS HELP ME !!!
Sorry about my english, I'm slovak, so it's not very well.
Similar Threads
-
By booty in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-04-2005, 01:52 AM
-
By tonycooles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-17-2004, 07:06 PM
-
By benny12345 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 03:46 AM
-
By JSantos in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 12:49 PM
-
By Thebass in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

256GB SATA III 2.5" SSD Solid State Drive - High-Speed Storage Upgrade
$75.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99