Did I miss something? Where can I find the MD% for 3.8.1?
Thanks underscore - I used the torrent download, but was unable to find the MD5 file.
Thanks again
GMD
If you're getting it from a mirror it should be right there next to the iso file. And it is very important to check it when downloading from a mirror. I see James already provided a link, but is there a mirror that is not posting it?Originally Posted by Mustang64
If you get the iso by Bittorrent (far better) then you will get the md5 with it. There is far less need for it, since Bittorrent has it's own checks in it to avoid corruption, but it's nice to have and check anyway.
Hey Harry,
Had I opened the folder containing the .iso, I would have found the .md5 file included in the downloaded package.![]()
Thanks again for your help!
GMD
:P

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
LOTS of 2 Samsung 8GB (8x2 16GB) DDR5 RAM Memory M435R1GB4PB1-CCPSG PC5-6400B
$150.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
SK Hynix 32GB (16GBx2) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA HMA82GR7DJR8N-XN DDR4 Server Memory
$150.00
LOT 32x Hynix 64gb PC4-2666V 4DRx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory HMAA8GL7CPR4N-VK PARTS
$8000.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
(8) Micron 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM PC4-2933Y Server Memory MTA36ASF4G72PZ *TESTED*
$1599.00
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 DDR4-2400T Reg ECC Server RAM HMA82GR7AFR8N-UH (32GB/2) Lot 2
$157.50