Did I miss something? Where can I find the MD% for 3.8.1?
Thanks underscore - I used the torrent download, but was unable to find the MD5 file.
Thanks again
GMD
If you're getting it from a mirror it should be right there next to the iso file. And it is very important to check it when downloading from a mirror. I see James already provided a link, but is there a mirror that is not posting it?Originally Posted by Mustang64
If you get the iso by Bittorrent (far better) then you will get the md5 with it. There is far less need for it, since Bittorrent has it's own checks in it to avoid corruption, but it's nice to have and check anyway.
Hey Harry,
Had I opened the folder containing the .iso, I would have found the .md5 file included in the downloaded package.![]()
Thanks again for your help!
GMD
:P

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67