-
Not able to login as root after hdinstall
Hi,
After installing Knoppix 3.1 on harddisk, when I boot I get X login prompt and I am able to sucessfully log in as root as well as user knoppix. But when I press <Ctrl><Alt><F1> and then from console try to login as root, I cannot. Please suggest if some changes are required.
This is the first time I am using debian (or distro based on debian).
Regards.
Ajitabh Pandey
Similar Threads
-
By bsjawle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-09-2005, 05:02 AM
-
By ackelley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-12-2005, 11:52 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 04:17 AM
-
By mienque in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 06:15 AM
-
By Mogiin in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56