The reason I ask is that I want a user to be able to boot up with the cd and have access to a couple of programs but take away all the stuff that may confuse a computer newbie or may enable a computer geek (ethereal, install script, etc)
The reason I ask is that I want a user to be able to boot up with the cd and have access to a couple of programs but take away all the stuff that may confuse a computer newbie or may enable a computer geek (ethereal, install script, etc)

Vintage Mass Microsystems DataPak 88MB Removable External SCSI Hard Drive...
$149.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE IBM THINKPAD 770 TYPE 9548 13.7" PENTIUM MMX LAPTOP As Is
$189.99
Vintage Dell Inspiron 7500 15" Pentium II 400MHz 128MB 4.8GB Windows 2000 Pro
$59.00
15pc Vintage Networking Electronics Lot Netgear Linksys D-Link Roku Untested
$85.00
Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00