-
Mount USB Memory?
Found threads where others have asked and there were no replies. So, asking here.
I'm not trying to boot to a USB Memory device. I just want to mount it so I may write files to it. I don't know where in /dev or /proc it is, I don't know much about linux. I'm sure I don't even know the right syntax I just need to run nmap insane, and spit out the results to a text file for retrieval by a windows PC.
How can I mount my USB stick? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By d.jacobs in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-01-2006, 06:43 PM
-
By embata_n1 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 05:23 PM
-
By markpelletier in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 07:06 PM
-
By leone25s in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 02:56 AM
-
By rrolsbe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 09:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49