-
Mount USB Memory?
Found threads where others have asked and there were no replies. So, asking here.
I'm not trying to boot to a USB Memory device. I just want to mount it so I may write files to it. I don't know where in /dev or /proc it is, I don't know much about linux. I'm sure I don't even know the right syntax I just need to run nmap insane, and spit out the results to a text file for retrieval by a windows PC.
How can I mount my USB stick? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By d.jacobs in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-01-2006, 06:43 PM
-
By embata_n1 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 05:23 PM
-
By markpelletier in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 07:06 PM
-
By leone25s in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 02:56 AM
-
By rrolsbe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 09:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM 43W0331 System x3550 Server Board LGA771 DDR2 16 DIMM RJ-45
$49.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power S814 8286-41A 1x 6C 3.02GHz Power8 CPU 64GB RAM 18 Bay Server
$1799.95

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99