I can't seem to get sound working on Knoppix 3.1. Any insight?
I can't seem to get sound working on Knoppix 3.1. Any insight?
I had to go into my CMOS and disable the Plug & Play option. Knoppix found my soundcard correctly after that.
Hope it helps,
Scott
I couldn't hear anything with my 5.1, but it sure looked like it was playing. I had the creative 5.1 speakers and this card was plugged into digital din, when I plugged into normal rca type connection, voila!
Barb
I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound. Any Suggestions?
i also get no sound with my SB LIVE 5.1 using Knoppix 3.1 31/10/2002 release. the player looks like it is playing. just with no sound.
Cheers

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00
Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99
Lot 14 Vintage ISA VGA Video Cards Trident CHIPS UMC 8-Bit 16-Bit 286 386 486
$199.95
Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00
Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00
ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts
$44.89