![]()
I had a video card that crash, a Riva TNT, but i uninstall because it crashed, now i tried to use the video integrated port but KDE doesnt start......
What cant I Do ?
please.....
thanks.
Frank
![]()
I had a video card that crash, a Riva TNT, but i uninstall because it crashed, now i tried to use the video integrated port but KDE doesnt start......
What cant I Do ?
please.....
thanks.
Frank
I resolved it

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00
Samsung M393A2K43DB3 16GB (1x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz M393A2K43DB3
$89.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
64GB Kit (4x16GB) - 16GB DDR-4 3200AA MHz UDIMM Samsung M378A2G43AB3-CWE Tested
$255.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
ADATA XPG Spectrix White RGB AX4U320038G16-BW41 32GB DDR4 matching set of 8GB
$149.99