-
Network Config Freeze
In order to install Knoppix I had to "Knoppix nodhcp" because if I didn't the entire thing would freeze up on me.
Now, with Knoppix 3.8 sucessfully installed, anytime I try to configure my network card the entire thing freezes on me. I don't think it's the NIC because I'm running an onboard connection. Even If try to set up a static IP it freezes on me. Any Ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By prashantr in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-18-2006, 04:49 PM
-
By mbgb14 in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-12-2006, 05:55 PM
-
By swazi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-20-2005, 03:40 AM
-
By Joris in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:44 PM
-
By closet_rambo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 01:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99