Hello,
I'm actually using Gentoo on my laptop, but I've tried Knoppix on my laptop. I actally have a problem with the ACPI battery support on my gentoo ( the infos in /proc/acpi/battery are not updated) ....
But in the quick try I did, this was working with Knoppix ...
So my question is : what's the ACPI support like in Knoppix ? Is there something special ? A patchset ? Because I use the original kernel code and it doesn't work anyomre since 2.6.8 (maybe 2.6.9) kernel ! I also have to say that my dsdt (http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=122145) was compiled with Microsoft compiler and is not very "ACPI" compilant !
Thx for the infos

DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)
$200.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$74.99
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$145.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC Digital VR299-DA CRT Color Monitor for VAXstation 2000 Computer
$299.95
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
$100.00