-
find files ... doesn't find files
Hi,
I am searching on a Windows hard drive while running knoppix ..
The Linux find files utility does not find files ...for example .. if I search for inbox* ...while choosing to search down through the folders .. I know its there ... I can navigate to it .. but the find utility does not find it ... maybe there is some trick someone can advise me of .....
actually I remember this apparent flaw from years ago when I dabbled with Red Hat Linux ...
please advise
cheers
max
Similar Threads
-
By Callopski in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-31-2008, 11:41 PM
-
By BamBamKnoppix in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-31-2005, 07:12 AM
-
By muzicman82 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 04:57 AM
-
By tinmith in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 11:48 PM
-
By zhouxuan37 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 03:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$42.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00