-
MS MN-720 54G Wireless Broadband Adapter Questions...
Ok, I have the MN-720 and I can't get Knoppix to auto detect it on startup because apparantly, it is Windows-only hardware. I have searched Google and found things about ndiswrapper, but none of the information is all in one place and I can't get a straight answer from anyone about it. Help please!
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I'm not trying to get your hope up here, as I expect this will be somewhat of a problem, but we do have a networking forum here where your question would likely get more response. Better yet, if you read through past posts in the networking forum about wireless cards and ndiswrapper, try some of the posted suggestions, and then post questions when you come to points that you can't resolve, you'll likely have a better chance of getting it working faster than if you just post without having read what has already been posted.
-
-
Similar Threads
-
By REAL_ALE in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2008, 11:37 PM
-
By Sk8erG4388 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-23-2006, 06:59 PM
-
By phiepr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 12:39 PM
-
By chiefreborn in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2005, 04:09 AM
-
By loki74 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 01:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99

Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

PowerBook Duo 210 vintage laptop
$120.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99