-
Junior Member
registered user
I have the same problem
I want to start another script out of the knoppix menu in the taskbar. Isn' t there a way to start up kde inside the chroot and do changes in there? That would make a configuration much easier and I would be able to set things up the way I like them (smaler taskbar, smaler icons, dark background). I hope someone can give me a hint 
Greatings
Christian
Similar Threads
-
By cyber_mage in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2006, 02:33 AM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:35 PM
-
By maxmartin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-19-2006, 06:19 PM
-
By dwatkins in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 04:08 PM
-
By MattT in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 05:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00

ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.99

Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max Router - 5x 2.5GbE - IDS/IPS 2.3 Gbps - UXG-Max
$180.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99

CHEECENT CR202 WiFi USB Print Server 2-Port for Windows, Mac, Linux
$64.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00