look here you block head everyone is using this plus it's free
no sorry you will have to build your own distro
I have seen a live cd distro that works like norton gost before but you have to manualy compile the cd. the reson why I don't like norton gost is that it recently corupted my best freinds partition table.
What I am wanting to build is a live cd that boots up to a ram disk and burns the chosen partition to cd or dvd. that dvd or set of dvds can then be booted from and unpack that partition onto the chosen disk.
what I am doing is testing software I write I write some (windows) software and test it after a few weeks the computer don't work. so I want to pop in a dvd reboot and start over
it would be nice if the program when compiling these live cds filled up the ram with a block of the partition tarballed it and saved it to cd so it would take less space.
does this already exist or can anyone give me any pointers on how to make a distro with this functionality?
I know c# and a little c++ if i need to actualy make a distro.
Timothy

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed
$34.99