look here you block head everyone is using this plus it's free
no sorry you will have to build your own distro
I have seen a live cd distro that works like norton gost before but you have to manualy compile the cd. the reson why I don't like norton gost is that it recently corupted my best freinds partition table.
What I am wanting to build is a live cd that boots up to a ram disk and burns the chosen partition to cd or dvd. that dvd or set of dvds can then be booted from and unpack that partition onto the chosen disk.
what I am doing is testing software I write I write some (windows) software and test it after a few weeks the computer don't work. so I want to pop in a dvd reboot and start over
it would be nice if the program when compiling these live cds filled up the ram with a block of the partition tarballed it and saved it to cd so it would take less space.
does this already exist or can anyone give me any pointers on how to make a distro with this functionality?
I know c# and a little c++ if i need to actualy make a distro.
Timothy

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari SX212 Modem for IBM Systems w/ Box, Owner's Manual & Power Adapter NOS
$125.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00