look here you block head everyone is using this plus it's free
no sorry you will have to build your own distro
I have seen a live cd distro that works like norton gost before but you have to manualy compile the cd. the reson why I don't like norton gost is that it recently corupted my best freinds partition table.
What I am wanting to build is a live cd that boots up to a ram disk and burns the chosen partition to cd or dvd. that dvd or set of dvds can then be booted from and unpack that partition onto the chosen disk.
what I am doing is testing software I write I write some (windows) software and test it after a few weeks the computer don't work. so I want to pop in a dvd reboot and start over
it would be nice if the program when compiling these live cds filled up the ram with a block of the partition tarballed it and saved it to cd so it would take less space.
does this already exist or can anyone give me any pointers on how to make a distro with this functionality?
I know c# and a little c++ if i need to actualy make a distro.
Timothy

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server
$880.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
SK hynix 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH Server Memory
$300.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00