I think the main difference is in the HW detection. When you did the original Knoppix install, it would be set up without HW detection That is, if you added or removed something, you had to manually change the startup to load in the driver.
Hello all.
knoppix-installer v. 0-3.14 (from Knoppix 3.8.1).
What are the differences between these two system types, which can be choose in the script:
"beginner - Multi-user with hw-detection (preferred way)"
and
"debian - Debian like system (old installer way)"
I can see that with "debian" I can choose fs type. Does type "debian" differs from "beginner" after installation?
I think the main difference is in the HW detection. When you did the original Knoppix install, it would be set up without HW detection That is, if you added or removed something, you had to manually change the startup to load in the driver.
I suppose You mean "debian like system" writing "original Knoppix install"...(?)Originally Posted by tsinclair

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
SK Hynix 32GB(1x32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2666V-R DDR4 ECC Memory RDIMM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$200.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2400T-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$340.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98