Hi, everyone. I have a cornea CT1810 monitor attached to a machine I am using for a customized-all-to-damnation Knoppix project. Since it involves a measure of kernel debugging, I am going insane because during startup, the textmode output from Knoppix is out of sync. X works fine once it starts up, but the text terminals and startup messages are lost into the void. Are there any files I can reconfigure to adjust non-X sync rates?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99