I see, my slapd-service isn't running!
If I try to run it in my chrooted system (/mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX) then it works...
but if I make an iso and start slapd from the iso, it does not work.
any suggestions?
Thx
Hi
I'm trying to implement a generic LDAP server on a customized KNOPPIX cd.
I've already installed slapd.
I made also an iso of my new server, and it works well.
Only I can't bind to my server if I'm trying to add a user!
What could I do wrong?
Is it maybe because it's a live-cd that no users can be added?
Thx
I see, my slapd-service isn't running!
If I try to run it in my chrooted system (/mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX) then it works...
but if I make an iso and start slapd from the iso, it does not work.
any suggestions?
Thx

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black
$387.46
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 15AMN7 15.6" 8GB 512GB, ABYSS BLUE
$190.99