Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: generic LDAP server

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2

    generic LDAP server

    Hi
    I'm trying to implement a generic LDAP server on a customized KNOPPIX cd.
    I've already installed slapd.
    I made also an iso of my new server, and it works well.

    Only I can't bind to my server if I'm trying to add a user!
    What could I do wrong?
    Is it maybe because it's a live-cd that no users can be added?

    Thx

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2
    I see, my slapd-service isn't running!
    If I try to run it in my chrooted system (/mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX) then it works...
    but if I make an iso and start slapd from the iso, it does not work.

    any suggestions?
    Thx

Similar Threads

  1. USB generic serial drivers
    By SlavoniaJavaTeam in forum Laptops
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 11:51 PM
  2. Bootable SMB/LDAP server with USB memory card
    By cgmckeever in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 06:46 AM
  3. Generic Monitor Problem....
    By Satyag in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 12:15 PM
  4. LDAP on Red Hat Linux
    By Pradeep in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 11:32 AM
  5. LDAP Authentication
    By vanman in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 11:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords picture

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords

$149.99



TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded picture

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded

$89.50



 Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128  picture

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128

$79.99



Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW picture

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW

$11.99



Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA picture

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA

$10.49



Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ* picture

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*

$199.99



Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller picture

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller

$29.99



Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion  picture

Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion

$115.00



Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller picture

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller

$39.99



Commodore 64c Computer System picture

Commodore 64c Computer System

$550.00