-
Fixed?!?
yugpatel-
Did you get it working? I have an alomst identical situation-
A HP ze4300 notebook computer and a Linksys WPC11 (v. 3) wireless card. When I try to boot Knoppix with the wireless card insterted, the computer hangs while booting. When I inserted after the computer has booted, the card is not recognized. I've tried cardconfig from the Knoppix menu and also the other suggestions I found when searching this forum, but no luck.
Just hoping that yugpatel (or anyone else!) figured it out.
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Gobitron in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-01-2005, 08:57 AM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By Kriil in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 04:14 PM
-
By robartes in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 09:03 AM
-
By omegaman in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2003, 02:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP 240GB Enterprise 5100 PRO 2.5" SATA SSD Solid State Drive MTFDDAK240TCB
$24.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Samsung 512GB PCIe NVMe m.2 SSD Solid State Drive MZVLW512HMJP-000L7 MZ-VLB5120
$51.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00