-
Junior Member
registered user
Answer
I iInstalled CD player before the HD install of Knoppix (it was in the box). I installed the sound card after because I could not get the MB builtin sound to work using XMMS but I can not get XMMS to work with sound card either. I was going to put in a DVD player but thought I should see about the CD first.
Bob
Similar Threads
-
By Jonny_S in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-22-2006, 05:38 PM
-
By croeiii in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 05:32 AM
-
By President in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 02:54 AM
-
By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By electronicjason in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-06-2003, 11:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99