ok, here i am, trying to download the plugin for firefox... can't find one,took ages... and ages... finally got the linux download for it threw google, (real player didnt have a link on their main page, or either it was way to small to findLike THIs small... anyway, took a little time downloading, (was doing apt-get update at the time... which also didnt work fine, but you will read that in another post...
anyway... the installer didnt open,anyone else know where i can find a plug in for the internet... anyhelp...
Thanks for reading, and helping...C-H bonding
I downloaded RealPlayer10 from here http://www.real.com/. After installing, the browser plugin worked with konqueror and firefox.
Installation Instructions
- Ensure that the .bin file you downloaded is executable. You can make the .bin file executable by running the "chmod a+x RealPlayer10GOLD.bin" command from a terminal window.
- Run the .bin file by typing "./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin". Follow the prompts provided to finish installing the player.
- When you launch the player for the first time, a set-up assistant will take you through configuring your player.
- Enjoy your RealPlayer10 for Linux!
Not to hijack the thread.
But I've tried to use Klik to install Real Player and then I wasn't able to get it to run. I removed it and then installed Real Player 10.
Everytime I try to run real player, I get this for the output:
It looks like it is looking for a directory???Code:public@xanadu:/usr/bin$ ./replay Use of uninitialized value in open at ./replay line 45. cannot read timing info: No such file or directory at ./replay line 45.
any ideas?

Samsung T5 1000GB External (MU-PA1T0B/AM) Portable SSD w/ USB-C - USB-A Cable
$109.99
Samsung - Galaxy Tab S12 Ultra/S11 Ultra Pro Keyboard - Silver
$229.99
SAMSUNG GALAXY BOOK 6 - 14" Intel Ultra 7 355 16GB RAM/512GB Win11 *BARELY USED
$850.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
$133.00
Samsung XE303 C12 Chromebook 11.6 1.7GHz, 2GB Ram, 16GB SSD, working condition
$42.00