ok, here i am, trying to download the plugin for firefox... can't find one,took ages... and ages... finally got the linux download for it threw google, (real player didnt have a link on their main page, or either it was way to small to findLike THIs small... anyway, took a little time downloading, (was doing apt-get update at the time... which also didnt work fine, but you will read that in another post...
anyway... the installer didnt open,anyone else know where i can find a plug in for the internet... anyhelp...
Thanks for reading, and helping...C-H bonding
I downloaded RealPlayer10 from here http://www.real.com/. After installing, the browser plugin worked with konqueror and firefox.
Installation Instructions
- Ensure that the .bin file you downloaded is executable. You can make the .bin file executable by running the "chmod a+x RealPlayer10GOLD.bin" command from a terminal window.
- Run the .bin file by typing "./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin". Follow the prompts provided to finish installing the player.
- When you launch the player for the first time, a set-up assistant will take you through configuring your player.
- Enjoy your RealPlayer10 for Linux!
Not to hijack the thread.
But I've tried to use Klik to install Real Player and then I wasn't able to get it to run. I removed it and then installed Real Player 10.
Everytime I try to run real player, I get this for the output:
It looks like it is looking for a directory???Code:public@xanadu:/usr/bin$ ./replay Use of uninitialized value in open at ./replay line 45. cannot read timing info: No such file or directory at ./replay line 45.
any ideas?

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10gbase-SR transceiver SFP+ (XVR-00001-02)
$9.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90