ok, here i am, trying to download the plugin for firefox... can't find one,took ages... and ages... finally got the linux download for it threw google, (real player didnt have a link on their main page, or either it was way to small to findLike THIs small... anyway, took a little time downloading, (was doing apt-get update at the time... which also didnt work fine, but you will read that in another post...
anyway... the installer didnt open,anyone else know where i can find a plug in for the internet... anyhelp...
Thanks for reading, and helping...C-H bonding
I downloaded RealPlayer10 from here http://www.real.com/. After installing, the browser plugin worked with konqueror and firefox.
Installation Instructions
- Ensure that the .bin file you downloaded is executable. You can make the .bin file executable by running the "chmod a+x RealPlayer10GOLD.bin" command from a terminal window.
- Run the .bin file by typing "./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin". Follow the prompts provided to finish installing the player.
- When you launch the player for the first time, a set-up assistant will take you through configuring your player.
- Enjoy your RealPlayer10 for Linux!
Not to hijack the thread.
But I've tried to use Klik to install Real Player and then I wasn't able to get it to run. I removed it and then installed Real Player 10.
Everytime I try to run real player, I get this for the output:
It looks like it is looking for a directory???Code:public@xanadu:/usr/bin$ ./replay Use of uninitialized value in open at ./replay line 45. cannot read timing info: No such file or directory at ./replay line 45.
any ideas?

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99