-
Not to hijack the thread.
But I've tried to use Klik to install Real Player and then I wasn't able to get it to run. I removed it and then installed Real Player 10.
Everytime I try to run real player, I get this for the output:
Code:
public@xanadu:/usr/bin$ ./replay
Use of uninitialized value in open at ./replay line 45.
cannot read timing info: No such file or directory at ./replay line 45.
It looks like it is looking for a directory???
any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By eslamgm in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2006, 01:37 AM
-
By jtheb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2005, 02:10 PM
-
By djtwok in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 12:47 PM
-
By ramu_i in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 04:29 PM
-
By pnti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 06:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$135.00

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99