How did you burn the cd?
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
Hi, newbie here
I burnt Knoppix v3.6 onto a CD-Rw, stuck it in and rebooted. i selected the drive in the boot menu (F11) then got the messages
Searching for boot record from CD/DVD not found
Searching for boot record from floppy not found
Then it continued to boot windows
I know its a simple mistake with a simple answer, but ive scoured the net looking for it with no luck.
cheers
-Paul
P.S. nice forum
How did you burn the cd?
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
I used Instant CD+DVD, just put the .iso file on and burnt
I used this method with Austrumi and it worked fine.
i will try the burn image thing but not sure it allows you to do so
the only option it gives is "save as ISO-image" which i tried, just got the same message.
the version of Nero i have is "incompatible" with windows xp. Another windows con to get to you to upgrade. grrr
Well, you could try this: http://btmgr.webframe.org/
Other than that, have a look if there's a BIOS upgrade available for you.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-14700K Processor (BRAND NEW)
$330.00